Feldenkrais class at the Synagogue in Oak Ridge
Tuesdays 4:00 PM $10.00 /class (bring your mat)
- Short unique movement sequences while lying on mats performed gently and with awareness.
- Recover from overuse, muscular imbalances due to accidents, surgery, or chronic pain conditions.
- Re-align neck, spine and pelvic displacements.
- Improve posture, joint mobility and muscle elasticity.
- Especially helpful for scoliosis, fibromyalgia and arthritis.
- Stimulates new neural connections, which could prevent Dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- Movement is so crucial to brain health that some of the cognitive changes blamed on aging may in fact be the result of inactivity.
- Moshe Feldenkrais in Tel Aviv, Israel, created this method.
Contact for Questions
Debbie Ashton 865-414-8719 DASHTON05@comcast.net